• Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., 2009 -Order of the Coif -Vanderbilt Journal of Entertainment and Technology Law, Managing Editor
• Louisiana State University, B.S., Accounting, 2005
• Louisiana (All State and Federal Courts), 2009
HONORS & AFFILIATIONS:
• Louisiana State, Federal, Federal Fifth Circuit, and American Bar Associations
• 2013-2014 Louisiana State Bar Association Leadership Class Member
• Nation's Top One Percent, Member
• AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating from Martindale Hubbell
• Louisiana Super Lawyers Rising Stars
• National Trial Lawyers, Top 40 Under 40 (Civil Plaintiff)
• New Orleans Magazine's Top Lawyers (Personal Injury Litigation)
• Hanging Out Your Own Shingle, Louisiana State Bar Ethics “P's and Q's” Program, New Orleans, December, 2015
• Louisiana Legacy Update, Liskow & Lewis Energy Law Seminar, Houston, Texas, October 2013
• Vanderbilt University Law School – Adjunct Professor of Law, 2012 (Oil and Gas Law)
• Ethics and Money: An Update, Louisiana State Bar Ethics “P's and Q's” Program, New Orleans, December, 2012
• Ethics and Money, Louisiana State Bar Ethics “P's and Q's” Program, New Orleans, December, 2009
• Contributing Author, Antitrust Law Developments (7th edition), published by the ABA Section of Antitrust Law, 2012
• A Call for Reformation of the Federal Sentencing Guidelines Applicable to the Large-Scale Distribution of Anabolic Steroids, 37 N. Ky. L. Rev. 83 (2010)
• Sentencing Guidelines for the Court of Public Opinion: An Analysis of the National Football League's Revised Personal Conduct Policy, 11 Vand. J. Ent. & Tech. L. 181 (2008)
I’M A PROBLEM-SOLVER. MY JOB IS TO COME UP WITH SOLUTIONS THAT WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY AND ALLOW YOU TO PUT YOUR LEGAL TROUBLES BEHIND YOU.
I grew up in a small town in Texas and lived there until I moved to New Orleans for high school. Ever since then, New Orleans has been my home. I went to college at LSU and graduated from Vanderbilt University Law School, finishing in the top 10 percent of my class. After I graduated, I married my high school sweetheart and moved back to New Orleans to work at Liskow & Lewis, one of the most respected law firms in Louisiana.
I litigated all kinds of disputes at Liskow: everything from personal injury, oil and gas, and environmental lawsuits to criminal matters. I regularly defended Fortune 500 companies and frequently worked on cases with millions of dollars on the line. In my time at Liskow, I was trained by some of the best lawyers in the state and was involved in all phases of litigation, from the start of cases through the appeals process.
Even though I had a great experience working at a big firm, I left Liskow to create a firm that would offer a truly personalized client-service experience.