- Louisiana Punitive Damages
- Third Party Insurance vs. First Party Insurance
- Why Should I Have UM Coverage?
- Louisiana Legacy Lawsuit FAQs
- Documenting Your Louisiana Property Damage Losses
- Canal Street Fire Shows Dangers Faced By Property Owners
- UM Tenders in Louisiana
- Understanding Employer Retaliation Claims
I learned to litigate at Liskow & Lewis: a firm with one of the most respected business litigation practices in Louisiana. I formed The Mahone Firm to bring that sophisticated experience to individual and business clients, but while delivering personalized, one-on-one service to resolve cases quickly and effectively.
I pride myself on working cases aggressively, while remaining mindful of a client’s business needs. I understand the disruption that any dispute, however small, has on the daily life of an individual or the operation of a business. Taking a more personalized approach to business litigation allows me to minimize that disruption and be better able to dedicate my time and energy to resolving your dispute as efficiently as possible.
Over the years, I have litigated a wide variety of business matters:
- GENERAL COMMERCIAL LITIGATION: including breach of contract (such as right-of-way agreements, procurement contracts, purchase and sale agreements, and leases), lien enforcement, and open account matters.
- PROPERTY DAMAGE CLAIMS: including environmental contamination, marsh erosion, and general property damage disputes.
- OIL AND GAS LITIGATION: including environmental remediation, breach of mineral and surface lease, joint operating agreement, and indemnity disputes.
- INSURANCE CLAIMS: including first party claims, third party claims, and bad faith insurance claims.
- EMPLOYMENT CLAIMS: including claims for discrimination and retaliation
These are just a handful of examples of the types of business disputes that can arise. Buiness litigation can involve a wide variety of matters, but there is one constant: you should not try to handle a dispute on your own. The Mahone Firm is here to help you through it.
Call a New Orleans Business Litigation Attorney
If you or your business is involved in a dispute, whether a commercial matter, insurance claim, or otherwise, call a New Orleans business litigation attorney at (504) 564-7342 so we can talk about the issues and come up with a way to solve your problems.
Or, click here for answers to some questions frequently asked of New Orleans business litigation attorneys.